Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the Everglades from Miami, Florida. This tour takes you on a visit to the largest remaining swamp land in the world. You will experience the thrilling sensation of an airboat ride aboard of one of the best and safest airboats in south Florida, as well as witness the serene beauty of the untamed wilderness of the Everglades.
You will see alligators, turtles, and a great variety of plants and exotic birds and animal life. This Everglades Park guarantees you will see alligators. A restaurant is also available at the park!
Departure and return details:
- Departure dates: Daily
- Tour Duration: Approximately 6 hours (actual tour 3 hrs + transportation time)
- Pick up time: Between 9am and 10am (depending on Hotel location)
- Pick up Points: On A1A from Hollywood, Hallandale, Sunny Isles, Bal Harbor, Surfside, North Beach, Miami Beach, South Beach, Downtown Miami and Brickell Ave.
- Departure Time: 10:15am from Bayside Market Place. (Next to Victoria Secret Store)
Note: If you are not staying at any of the above pick up points, we recommend your pick up point location from the Bayside Market Place (401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, Florida, 33132). We can only pick up from the places above mentioned.
What’s included in the tour:
- Hours of fun in nature
- Best airboat ride in the Everglades
- Admission to Everglades Park
- Educational Show
- Round trip transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What’s NOT included in the tour:
What to wear to the Everglades Safari Tour:
- Tour Guide gratuity
We suggest to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen is highly recommended as you are in direct sunlight for a large period of time. Bug repellant is also recommended.